General contracting is the management of all processes taking place on a construction site for the purpose of building a facility.
The general contractor takes over the management of the construction, establishes smooth working process on the construction site.
- Development of a detailed construction schedule and labor mobilization schedule
- Ensuring the timely supply of building materials and labor resources
- Providing geodetic and laboratory support for construction
- Timely submission of documentation and managing unplanned works
- Development of the necessary projects for the work production.
Completed project accepted by the customer: from small civil buildings to technically complex, large-scale industrial projects according to the KS-11 act (Acceptance certificate of the completed construction object).